This Website Terms and Conditions of Use apply to this website which is operated by Colonialmolding under the domain name www.colonialmolding.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”).
By proceeding beyond the homepage you agree to accept these Terms and Conditions of Use and we agree to grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the Website in accordance with the terms and conditions of use set out below.
We may from time to time and without notice revise these Terms and Conditions of Use and such revision will take effect as and from the date when such revision is posted on the Website. Your continued use of the Website will be regarded as your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use as amended.
You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity is strictly forbidden. You may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain personal data from any Website user. You must comply with all applicable local, national and international laws and regulations that relate to your use of or activities on the Website.
In accessing this Website, you must not:
- Disrupt or interfere with the Website, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or any linked websites.
- Disrupt or interfere in any way with any other user’s enjoyment of the Website or any linked websites.
- Extract any web pages or any content from the Website by any means whatsoever.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website.
- Reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the Website.
- Use the Website to violate the security of any computer network, transfer or store illegal material including material that is deemed threatening or obscene, or engage in any kind of illegal activity.
- Engage in any kind of illegal, criminal or tortious activity through the use of the Website.
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to any parts of the Website that are not open to public access; or
- Post or transmit to or via the Website any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, or any defamatory, derogatory or offensive material or publication.
Limitation of liability